The forth seminar in the stakeholder forum for CCUS will be held on September 15th at 13:00-14:30. During the seminar, the Ministry of Climate, Energy and Utilities and others will give a status on CCS in Denmark as well as the plans ahead.
OBS: The seminar will not touch upon specific questions related to the ongoing tendering proces of the CCUS-funds. Please direct your questions to the Danish Energy Agency through the tender portal.
It is possible to attend either in person or online. In person participation is limited to one person per. organization due to limited space.
- 13:00-13:10 Welcome by Dan Jørgensen, Minister for Climate, Energy and Utilities
- 13:10-13:30 Denmark in a global CCS perspective by Guloren Turan, General Manager, Global CCS Institute
- 13:30-14:00 Overview: status on implementation and the road ahead + Q&A by Anders Hoffmann, Deputy Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Climate, Energy and Utilities
- 14:00-14:20 Update on seismic data gathering and potential storage sites + Q&A by Nina Skaarup, Head of Department, Geological Surveys of Denmark and Greenland
- 14:20-14:30 Final remarks by Anders Hoffmann, Deputy Permanent Secretary Ministry of Climate, Energy and Utilities
See slides from the seminar here.